[TR] Off Topic, but Miss America related!

Steve Thornton sothornton at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 14:32:17 MDT 2011

Hello TR List-

Please excuse the off topic conversation, but my daughter, Ann-Blair, won the
Miss Kentucky pageant last weekend. She will not compete in Vegas for Miss
America in January!

Many of you may have met her at The Summer Party over the last decade. She
even entered her Land Rover in the car show one year- hope she does better at
Miss America than her Land Rover did at TSP!

Excuse the off topic post- here is her crowning video YouTube-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQT6MraNhJM&feature=player_embedded

I'm just too proud not to share this,...

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102