[TR] Source for Seat Cover Clips

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 10:41:35 MDT 2011

Is the back-board for a TR4A seat similar to the TR4?

I couldn't find a US source for the clips along the top edge that grab as
you push the seatback up -- made my own.  Simple but helps if you have a
good one to copy.  Used metal from a picnic table cloth clip as I recall.

For the ones down the sides of the backboard I used door panel clips -- not
exactly the same but worked.

Geo