[TR] European spec HS4's

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Thu Jul 21 15:00:51 MDT 2011

Hi Marty,

I have a set I bought for my 69 Spitfire Project which I'm now selling as
well. They are still all mounted together as an assembly on the manifold
with linkage. I paid $275.00 + shipping from Quantum Mechanics. I'll
sacrifice them for $225.00 plus shipping. I'll be posting my 69 Mk 3 with
Steel Hardtop project soon for sale as well. I also have single Weber 40/45
Manifold I'll sell and new in crate TKC 1155 Cylinder Head in oil paper wrap
in crate. NOS Stanpart.

Regards,
Wayne Lee