[TR] How tall is too tall in a TR6?

Biedermann, Frank (SACE Board) FrankB at saceboard.sa.gov.au
Tue Jul 19 00:06:57 MDT 2011

Ah, the same height as me then. I can confirm a lack of a problem fitting into
my TR6. I believe I either have the driver's seat either on the last notch, or
the second to last (can't remember as it's been a while), but I certainly
don't have any trouble fitting in (and I find it more comfortable than several
modern cars I've been in too).

Frank Biedermann
'69 TR6 PI
Adelaide, Australia