[TR] 30 psi at 65 mph

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Jul 16 20:14:04 MDT 2011

Screwing it in (clockwise) can / should increase the pressure,
screwing it out will decrease the pressure.  If it's screwed in all
the way, that fight's been fought already.  As someone else said, you
may have some debris in there preventing it from closing all the way.

Sounds like the pressure is maintaining - finish the trip and deal
with it when you've got tiem.

Tony