[TR] TR6 Brake Bleeding

Aldwyn aldwyn at sylvancircle.org
Sat Jul 16 06:25:16 MDT 2011

Alex,

If I remember correctly, filling up the rear chamber will then spill over
to the front chamber.  Either way, you need fluid in BOTH chambers up to
the fill line, and there will be draw from both chambers as you bleed the
brakes!  (I believe the front chamber is for the front brakes, and the
chamber close to the firewall is the rear brakes, but I could have that
reversed)

- Aldwyn