[TR] TR3A Overheating

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 19:18:22 MDT 2011

I had a car with overheating problems, and ended up running with no
thermostat whatsoever.  then the water pump gave out (or, it was so obvious
that I finally noticed it).  after replacing it,  I immediately had problems
with overheating on the freeway.  put a thermostat in it and all was good.
moral of the story - before it finally dies, a water pump may only be
working somewhat . . .