[TR] Subject: needle bearing extractor

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 19:50:51 MDT 2011

Hi Ed,

I took a rod long enough to fit through the laygear, turned it to fit in
the small space inside the TRF long, press in, brgs (highly recommended).   I
drilled and tapped the working end, then cut a slot (or X)part way along
it.  A socket head cap screw head fastener, with the underside of the  head
beveled to match a bevel in the tool.
For the first brg, insert from opposite end till it is in the space inside
brg. tighten fastener to spread tool, and apply copper hammer to other end
of  tool.

TR Regards,
Hardy

In a message dated 6/30/2011 8:19:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,