[TR] whats my carb type?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jul 12 15:56:31 MDT 2011

Frank,

If original, you have type H6 carbs.  HS6 came later on the TR4, I no
nothing of an H1F6 maybe someone else can shed someone light here.  There
should be a small tab on the top of the float bowl with 'AUC878' stamped on
it

The TRA guide doesn't address this change, that I could find, but the Moss
catalog says it was at the end of 1958, 12/24/58 may very well have been the
last day of production for the year if they took a week for Christmas and
New Years off.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"