[TR] My Birthday - Thanks

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sun Jul 10 20:17:57 MDT 2011

Happy birthday Chris, only been on the list for 6 years but have learned that friends are out there.

Enjoy,

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6

Jul 10, 2011 10:16:06 PM, ccsimonsen at gmail.com wrote:

Another birthday passes - been on this list for a very long time and
at my ripe age of 51 I've been reflecting on how much the Scions of
Lucas have helped me (intentionally or unintenntionally) over the last
20 years or so. Thanks so much. Just today, I ran across some
ancient printouts of emails from Andy Mace - yellowed and cobwebbed -
where he was trying to help me with some fender beading for my TR2...

Chris

triumphs at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive