[TR] TR3 shroud

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 10:08:30 MDT 2011

Both of my 3's have the shroud and I don't have any problems. One has the
stock fuel pump/stock carbs the other is more modified with electric fuel
pump and HS6 on the TR4A manifold.  Neither has any problems starting in HOT
Florida weather -- after having been driven then stopped, etc.  The modified
car has an electric fan as a puller and the stock 3 has a pusher auxiliary
fan -- so maybe that's the difference.  Jere Dotten has the TR6 yellow fan
on his car and experiences no problems either (he has the shroud).
It will be interesting to see what others say.
Tom