[TR] Update on paint fisheye situation..

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat Jul 9 21:51:06 MDT 2011

Thanks John,
I think I will talk to my paint supplier next week and put together a plan
for next weekend.
It really took me by surprise as I was just respraying the same base and
clear over itself again. It was pretty hot and humid today too and that may
have had something to do with it too.. Who knows.
Thanks,
Dave Connitt