[TR] Satin Black Powder coat

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Wed Jul 6 18:48:55 MDT 2011

I got a reply from Eastwood a few days ago about the Satin Powder Coat.
Here is what they said.

In regards to your email on is the Satin Black Powder Coat textured? Our
TECH TEAM suggests that it has very minor surface texture like very soft
sand paper

I was surprised as the web site does not indicate that it is textured,
even though they have a menu item for textured powders.  Plus the Satin
Black paint that I have used seems just as smooth as the gloss paints.

Anyway, I just thought people might want to know so they didn't make the
same wrong assumptions that I did.

Roger