[TR] TR4 cooling

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:53:35 MDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 4:39 PM, <diggle at clear.net.nz> wrote:

> ...installed a 10" high performance electric fan (biggest that
> I could fit) with thermostat, on the front of the radiator
> and removed the TR6 fan I had....

So you have a 10" 'pusher' and no fan on the crank?  I suppose it will
depend on what traffic condtions & temperatures you drive in but that sounds
like barely enough for a hot day in town.

Was there some particular reason why you eliminated the TR6 fan in the stock
position?  In my experience that fan (or better yet a Tropical fan) makes a
big difference in really hot (100F+) weather.

Geo