[TR] VIN stamping

Bob Nogueira Bob at texmog.com
Wed Jan 26 21:57:51 MST 2011

I saw a case come through the criminal court here in Texas where a police
officer from the Auto Theft Unit went out and inspected a body shop for
stolen parts. The only thing he found was a car under restoration which had
the VIN ID plate removed for painting. The shop owner ended up getting two
years for tampering with a vehicle ID plate.

Things are getting really weird

Bob