[TR] VIN stamping

Ron Olds rolds at plausa.com
Wed Jan 26 15:30:49 MST 2011

North Carolina is quite an interesting experience.  To get a title for an car it must be inspected by a state police vehicle inspector who does know what he is talking about.  If he doesn't accept the car you will not even get a title.

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464

Phone  (757) 543-3526
Cell      (630) 240-0818
Fax      (757) 494-7186

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be proprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other such use is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any reviews, semination or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of the original transmittal.