[TR] VIN stamping

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 26 09:59:24 MST 2011

Maybe too late, but you might want to check with your DMV on registration of
a car with a replacement VIN plate. There's been horror stories of guys
trying to get a car registered with the original VIN plate but new rivets
holding it in place. It seems to vary by state and even inspection center
within a state.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org