[TR] New Forum - Email vs. Forum

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Tue Jan 25 17:50:09 MST 2011

I was away for a week and so I'm late to this party. Some time ago a
friend stated that the fascination in browsing the aisles of the
hardware store (before Home Depot, etc) was that we were looking for
solutions to problems that we haven't had yet. That's the way the list
works for me. Lots of information comes in whether I was looking for
it or not. When there is a solution to a problem I I have or haven't
had I save it in a simple database for future reference.

Allen