[TR] TR3A body number tags

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Jan 25 14:41:06 MST 2011

In a message dated 1/25/2011 3:27:17 PM Central Standard Time,
dwillner at ptd.net writes:
> Were the two brass body number tags (over the battery) on the firewall
> originally riveted in place like the commission plates, or just screwed in
> with brass slotted screws...I have screws on mine, but have seen several
> riveted lately.  Thanks

For some reason I had it in my mind that they were held in with screws.  So
I put mine in with screws.  Stainless.  Slotted.  Just like the factory
would have.  Except the stainless part.  I might have to ding myself a few
points at the next concours.

Dave