[TR] fuel system question

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Sun Jan 23 16:05:11 MST 2011

I didn't see the first part of this thread, but as far as repairing TR fuel
tanks, Gary is right on.  I had some pinholes in my tank and took it in to
have them welded.  The welder convinced me to put a new bottom on and it was
a very smart move.  He said he removed several mice, a nest and various
other items from the tank with the tank open.  Haven't had a problem in 21
years since.
Pete