[TR] OT Fiat parts

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:14:06 MST 2011

I had a buddy in High School who owned one of these.  Fun little car.
Body work was a pain but the car handled like a dream, much better
then the lighter, quicker Fiero.  We got a lot of parts from Bayless (
http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefrontprofiles/deluxeSFshop.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=192454
).  There were at that time a lot of parts also available the local
auto parts stores.  A lot of suspension bits from the X19 were also
used on Yugo. I would guess that by now the Fiat parts are easier to
get thant the Yugo ones.