[TR] commision plate

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jan 21 10:07:01 MST 2011

Andrew,
I'll jump in and forward a link provided by Geo Hahn last year.  He used a
set from Harbor Freight and made a simple spacing gauge to align the
numbers.
Bill

I, too, used the stamps available from Harbor Freight. Made a guide from a
2x4 that allowed spacing to match original and kept the punch vertical.
Practiced on a Coke can:
http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/commission-stamp.JPG

Font was close except for the '3' as there are 2 ways to print a 3 and TR
used the other one.
Geo