[TR] WA residents - Proposed changes to the Collector Plate law

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 19 06:26:09 MST 2011

You might want to check (and bookmark) the SEMA site section
(http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=62843) that deals with
registration, tags, titles etc. on a state by state basis. It even has the
Canadian provinces. Heck....it even lists what state legislators support our
hobby and which ones don't.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org