[TR] e-mail or forum

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Wed Jan 19 05:21:17 MST 2011

To the List -

I am a new member of the list (less than 6 months) and find that questions that are posted are answered quickly and to the point. I enjoy seeing the wealth of knowledge shared by members as well as the well-mannered, gentle responses to those who are probably over their head in their mechanical endeavors. I have visited some forums, diesel Dodges to antique tractors, and find there is just too much volume of information to sort through. I like the idea of posing a problem, knowing that I will probably see a response within hours. Also, I don't need to be entertained with the excessive number of smiley faces and other animations I have seen on some forums. Thanks to all who make this work, and especially to our administrator. Let's keep it going.

Alex Thomson
73 TR-6
71 GT-6