[TR] New Forum - Email vs. Forum

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 07:28:33 MST 2011

I guess I prefer the email format too.  Mainly because it puts all the
various groups I like to keep up on in one place, my inbox.  I find
that it is too much of a hassle to go to all the different forums and
scan through all the differnet topics to see if there is something
interesting.  I gave up on several groups when they abandoned the
email list and went forum only.