[TR] [6pack] TR6 Inside Door Handle Installation

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Jan 17 12:29:00 MST 2011

I've never done it with the springs but here two techniques that work well.

1. Toward the end of this article are a few pictures
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/WindowChannel.htm

2. The other involves a welding rod or thick wire hanger. Slide it through
the handle to determine the length of a pin needed and score the rod/hanger
with a wire cutter. Mount the handle to the door, slide the rod/wire in and
wiggle it back and forth until it snaps. Both fixes are very easy to
do.............at least without the spring.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: