[TR] TR4 front floor mats

Jay Holekamp jholekamp at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 12:19:18 MST 2011

Like Darrell, I'd also gladly buy a set or two of TR4 rubber floor mats. We've
both probably seen the same car with the single example of TR4 mats still in
existence. They were flimsy and replaced early on with readily available carpet,
which was a good upgrade at the time. Originality (like door gaps) was a non
issue then.

Perhaps if enough interest is shown, TRF will reproduce TR4 rubber floor mats.

brgds, Jay
'64 Triumph TR4 since '67