[TR] TR6 Inside Door Handle Installation

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 11:26:27 MST 2011

Hey Guys,
I have about an hour in it now with Beverly helping.  No  success, we just
gave up.  Trying to get that little barrel into both  holes with the springs
behind the door is impossible!!!!!  I have done  this before but I think I
always coped out and took the springs out.  Then  it is just very difficult.
 I have the door glass replaced, the panel back  on and all I need is the
handles back on.

I hear there is a special tool for this.  Anyone know where I can buy  one?
 Any tips on how to make this job possible?  I tried using needle  nose
vise grips & needle nose pliers.

Thanks,
Darrell