[TR] New Forum

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 17 06:14:33 MST 2011

On Sunday, January 16, 2011 08:16:12 pm Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> After watching more football this weekend than I usually do,
> I thought Team.Net folks might want to have a chance to talk
> sports with other Team.Net folks, so I set up
>
> http://www.team.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=16
>
> We'll see if it becomes as popular as some of the
> other forums there ;-)  Hey, I try.
>
> Somedays I am tempted to just chuck all the email lists and go
> strictly forum format, but there's too many old dogs who prefer
> getting the lists in the same manner as they have for the last 20
> years or so.
>
> So basically you Cheeseheads out there now have a place
> to whine next week when Da Bears get done with the Packers.
>
> mjb.

Mark,

Not much a fan of football since the Browns left Cleveland. But I do watch
hockey and baseball a bit.

As far as email vs. forum, whatever you choose is fine with me. I use both the
list and forum.

As you know, the forum is best for posting photos and lengthly messages.

The 6-pack forum is popular, and has caused the email on the 6 list to drop to
a trickle.

If you come to a point where we would have to choose, I would vote for forum
since it offers what the list does + photos etc.

Bob