[TR] wheels

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 12:39:40 MST 2011

I've seen some great sales on new panasport type wheels but obviously not
panasport or minilite.  My car (tr-3) will not be a serious concours or racing
car.  Nothing stressful will be happening.LOL  I love the look of the 8 spoke
type and am not concerned with "labels".

What are the concerns with wheels like this and is it worth the extra money for
the premium brand?  Has anyone had experiences with the cut rate brand compared
to the more expensive?  Where to manufacturers cut in order to come up with the
cheaper wheels?

thanks

gary n.