[TR] : Wiper Motor Question

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 08:50:22 MST 2011

Guy,  I agree with Randall, your power supply is probably totally
inadequate.  Even a small 12v gellcell battery is not really up to the task.
A lawnmower battery (or larger) would be good.  Use an inline fuse near the
negative terminal of the battery for safety too.  5 amps ought to be OK.

I bet that once you get sufficient current delivery, then you will see the
motor working properly.

-Tony