[TR] TR3 in March Road & Track

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Thu Feb 24 12:23:39 MST 2011

     A friend at work loaned me his March Road & Track. In "Side Glances" (page 28) there is a fun article called "The TR-3 That Was Lee's". It's about a guy that passed away that still has his first car, a yellow TR-3A.
     The article had a classic line - "...and you can't treat them like ordinary scrap. A worn-out Maytag and a worn-out Triumph aren't the same thing. Yes, I know the Maytag was better engineered and needed less repair, but that's not the point".
     Road & Track has kind of abandoned me about 20 years ago and few things in the magazine interest me at all.

     Bill in Tehachapi
     Sierra storm warning tonight