[TR] rear oil seal TR3

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Feb 23 14:18:02 MST 2011

To amplify the "crank diameter" problem - I have a (very expensive)
crank with the "too small" diameter, made to the 0.020" undersize
original dimension.  I shorten the spring for the seal to a little
under 8" and I VERY CAREFULLY trim just a touch off of one end of the
seal to make it's compressed diameter smaller.  I use a very sharp
knife to do this.

- Tony