[TR] rear oil seal TR3

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Feb 23 12:03:12 MST 2011

It IS possible to replace the "modern" split seal without removing
the engine, uncle jack did it at least once.  You do have to remove
the tranny and I'm pretty sure you have to remove the flywheel.  If
you remove all of the main caps you can supposedly pry the crankshaft
down far enough to get the old seal off and the new one on.

- Tony Drews