[TR] What do you use to clean greasy parts?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Feb 23 09:04:05 MST 2011

I use lacquer thinner, about $45.00 for a 5 gal can.  Like all solvents you
need to be very careful to have a good ventilated area when using it.  I
used to use varsol, but I could not find any the last time I needed solvent.

Gasoline?  Reminds me of setting my basement on fire while cleaning the
parts of my 1952 Zundapp, it was a blizzard that day and the fire chief was
not happy... Nor was my mother!

Clean safely,
Bill

Bill Beecher