[TR] rear oil seal TR3

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Feb 23 00:12:43 MST 2011

Frank,
I think you are asking if it can be done without pulling the engine.  I
asked this question last year and the overwhelming sentiment was to pull the
motor & trans.  While it CAN be done in-situ, the effort and headaches make
pulling the engine a much easier option.

And yes, I pulled the engine/trans as a unit then when in to replace the
modern MOSS oil seal.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"