[TR] [SPAM] Backward jerk goes forward

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Feb 22 09:32:30 MST 2011

Mike,

Sounds like you have found your problem, and even if this is not the initial
problem you found another serious problem that will need to be addressed
before you hit the open road.

Yes, sounds like a bent axel and once it is all apart you should see the
root of your problems.  Don't stop at the right side, get this thing apart
from hub-to-hub to make sure it is all OK before you drive.

Any idea how you might have done this?  A hard slide into the curb on turn
#3?

Good luck,