[TR] Tony Cascio

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 12:15:32 MST 2011

Thanks Marty, at least the good news is he's doing well.

Jeanne was the first person I met when I arrived at Jekyll Island for
VTR 2011 and she is one of the nicest people ever.  Tony came over and
we got to talking, even as busy as they were helping out and getting
ready for VTR.  For me it was one of those moments where you meet and
know they are your kind of people.  They were my new buddies at VTR
and have continued to be.  I hope Tony recovers quickly and is once
again bugging me to buy my Project TR4A since his TR3A is about
perfect (395.5 and Gold in VTR2011 Concours) and there's nothing it
needs.

Best wishes.
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net