[TR] TR3a hood stick cover

Joe Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Sat Feb 19 10:24:04 MST 2011

I finally got around to fitting the hood stick cover to my TR3a yesterday.
Careful measurements insured a crisp fit and the pull-on corners fit like a
glove. The TRF cover has two lift-a-dot fasteners preinstalled at the inside
corners and I'm not quite sure where the pegs need to be placed. I have
never paid attention to the cover on other cars and don't see anything in
the books, so I have no clue. If someone can send me a picture off-list or
some reference dimensions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Laurito