[TR] Help in Palm Springs (non TR related).

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:03:31 MST 2011

Hi Listees,

As IO recover from my stroke I have seized upon the idea of purchasing a car I have lusted after since I was 9 years old.  I have found on going to auction in Palm Springs, Ca. a week from now.  Unfortunately, in my current condition, I cannot make the trip to Palm Springs.

Is there someone on this list in the Palm Springs area who would be willing to take a look at this vehicle and give me their opinion of it's condition?

Best regards,
Tom