[TR] [Shop-talk] Drafting Program

Ron Olds rolds at plausa.com
Wed Feb 16 17:45:25 MST 2011

I would like to thank everyone for their input on my problem.  I ended up installing Virtual XP which will solve my problem.  I can now run the program and open my old drawings.  I also installed CadStd which looks like a good program, basic but gives me what I want.  Some of the other programs recommended to me were either not Windows 7 compatible or not free as suggested.  If anyone has any old programs which will not run on the newer Windows I would recommend the Virtual XP.  It is a free way to use old software instead of buying upgrades or in my case where there was no alternative.

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464

Phone  (757) 543-3526
Cell      (630) 240-0818
Fax      (757) 494-7186

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be proprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other such use is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any reviews, semination or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of the original transmittal.