[TR] TR3's, electric fans and fan shrouds

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Feb 15 16:49:00 MST 2011

Frank........... if you go to the Spal web site http://www.spalusa.com
you'll find that they carry a line of low profile fans. When you navigate to
a specific fan, you'll find a link to a pdf file with all the fans
dimensions & specs. There's a couple of 14" ones that are a tad over 2"
thick.  Their medium profile fans look to be in the 2.5" range.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: