[TR] F.T.

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 14 17:10:11 MST 2011

Tom,

Thanks for the update on Fred.

We all wish Fred the best and I hope once he gets home from the hospital he
will start up on the list once more.

Fred did me a big favor a few years back when he PCd the dash brace for my 63
TR4. What a wonderful job Fred did with his brand of crinkle black. Much
better than the factory original finish for sure.

I was able to thank Fred by sending him a gift pack of micro-brews from a
local brewery for the following Christmas.

I didn't know Fred was a diabetic but I think if you only have a beer once in
awhile it is ok.

Hope to hear from Fred soon.

Bob