[TR] F.T.

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Mon Feb 14 05:29:06 MST 2011

marty sukey <trmarty at hotmail.com> wrote:

I was out in the shop playing with a powder coating project last night and got to thinking about our powder coating guru Fred Thomas.  Have not seen anything from Fred in quite a while. Was hoping to see him at VTR last year but no go.  Hope he is doing OK. Anybody seen or heard from Fred lately? Sure miss his postings.

Marty

I had a response from Fred recently to one of my posts but it was directed to me and not the list. I suspect Fred may still have issues posting to the list but likely is receiving the emails - hence the direct response. Looking forward to seeing "Gentleman Fred" this spring or summer. Greetings Fred - hope you see this!

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario
N5X 2K2