[TR] [6pack] Anatoly Artunoff

Ken Gano, home PC triumphs at consolidated.net
Sun Feb 13 00:12:34 MST 2011

I had the pleasure of meeting Artunoff for the first time in Topeka last
summer.  What a gentleman.  In addition to one of the premier car
collections in the country, he is (or was) also the owner and designer of
Hallett raceway, a Ferrari (and other) auto dealer, an accomplished author
and premier rally and race driver.  He is also the namesake for Bert Levy's
book "Toly's Ghost."  A true car nut who has been in the thick of it for
over fifty years.

God Speed, Toly.

Ken Gano