[TR] the scam - DON'T send money

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 18:36:03 MST 2011

Hi List!

I received an E-mail with Herman Van Den Akke's Emial address. the main point of
this E-mail is: his wife is 'stuck' in England with a sick sister & want's to
borrow money to pay you back when she gets home.

I phoned Herman & he said that it is NOT true & DON'T send ANY money.

I'm sending this out to the list to let all know that it's a scam & IF you
receive such an E-mail with my name or someone else name that you know, then
DON"T send ANY money. Phone the person first to let them know of this. I'm also
afraid that this person may have a way of getting into my address book or
possibaly YOURS!
 -Cosmo Kramer