[TR] TR4 hardtop center section

Jeremy Kinney kinneyjr at msn.com
Wed Feb 2 14:33:02 MST 2011

Granted, I have not read this entire thread, but oh my, if folks are offering honest-to-goodness original TR4 factory hardtops, anybody have an extra aluminum/steel center section they would be willing to part with?  Or should I just take my spot by the Easter Bunny on the Diet Dr. Pepper commercial as the guy hoping to find just that piece?

Thanks,
Jeremy Kinney
'66 TR4A

Message: 2