[TR] hardtops

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Tue Feb 1 16:51:39 MST 2011

I believe Rimmer bought the hardtop business formerly owned by Lenham. They made a fiberglass hardtop that looks very similar to the factory hardtop. I bought one for my Saffron TR6 around 1978 and still have it, now painted red to match my current TR6.

This is the rimmer web page for the Lenham hardtop

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID007034

Derek Graham, the TR6 registrar for the TR Register wrote a nice series on TR6 after-market hardtops that appeared in a recent 6-Pack issue.

Stan