[TR] [Mg-t] What Is It?

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 05:37:19 MST 2011

Depends.  It's a costly proposition, as Riley had a cabinet maker who made the wood framing.  The car is worth 130 large when done, unless its a later Ditchfinder.
Parts for the cars are pretty hard to come by, by mg standards.
Join the club in the UK.  And plan to visit as they don't like to ship parts!
My RMB , the hardtop version, is an interesting car.  But it has its foibles, such as the famous judder from stop.  Mg never could get rid of it.  Some say the Riley was the British BMW of the time.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone