[TR] FW: TR3 Reverse Lamp - revisited plus my plans for the week

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Dec 26 14:01:25 MST 2011

The ground clearance is about < less than the exhaust pipe bracket on the
other side and about < more than the end of the exhaust pipe (without
extension).   But since I vaguely remember dragging the tail pipe a time or
two, you bring up a good point.   I have a not so cherry WIPAC version of
the rear lamp in the a parts pile (not even close to a driver condition).
I may install it when I get to the test drive phase to make sure.   If it is
an issue, I can  perhaps make the bracket with a recess ( _|-- ) so that it
sits higher or as a alternative make a longer bracket and mount it the other
direction next to the over-rider.
Carl